We Take Care of You
Peterson’s rewards package is designed to meet the various needs of our employees during each stage of their professional and personal lives. Peterson strives to create and maintain an inclusive and diverse work environment.
Health and Wellbeing
Peterson cares. As part of our commitment, we pay a significant portion of the cost of coverage for medical, dental and vision plans (our plans vary by location). There are a variety of options which you can customize to fit your family's needs and budget to best match your lifestyle.
- Choice of HMO or PPO healthcare options
- 100% preventative care
- Pre-tax premium plan
- 24/7/365 Telehealth Services
- Prescription drug benefits
- Nationwide network of dentists
- Orthodontia for dependent children (some plans cover adults)
- The largest independent eye care provider network in the United States
- Surgery discount program
- Robust hearing aid program
- A wellness program that builds lasting healthy habits
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) with access to counseling and referral services
Providing for Yourself and Your Family
Employees are immediately eligible for the 401(k) and company match. Whether you are just starting your career, or nearing retirement, our competitive tax-deferred 401(k) is a great way to invest a portion of your income. Employees are immediately eligible for the 401(k) and company match. Matching contributions are funded each pay period.
To protect your family, Peterson pays for basic life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) insurance plans.
- Long term disability that is 100% paid by Peterson
- You can buy additional life insurance at our discounted group rate for you, your spouse, and your children.
Peterson offers access to the following pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA):
- Health-spending account
- Dependent-care spending account
- Commuter transit and parking reimbursement
- Pre-tax premium plan
- Peterson University and other job-related training
- Company-paid holidays
- Paid time off and personal leave, including bereavement pay
- Safety-boot reimbursement
- Tool insurance
- Employee discounts on Cat merchandise
- Cell-phone plan discount
- Jury duty and military leave
- Education reimbursement
- Rewards and recognition programs