Peterson Holding Company, and all wholly owned subsidiaries (“Peterson”), are committed to partnering with nonprofit and charitable organizations within the communities we serve. To request a consideration for a donation or equipment rental for your organization, please complete this application and return it to Peterson in the Community by email, fax, or mail.
FAX: (510) 618-5618
Attn: Marketing – PITC
2828 Teagarden St.
San Leandro, CA 94577
Selection for participation will be based on your organization’s need, your current involvement within the community, and the guidelines governing our participation.
Completing this application does not guarantee our support and Peterson reserves the right to select which organization will receive donations and what they will receive in the way of support. Once an organization has been selected, they will not be eligible for additional support for a period of one year.
Selected organizations will be notified by email, and arrangements will then be made to complete the donation or community involvement. All CASH donations will require the organization’s EIN number. In exchange for our donation, it is agreed that Peterson will be able to:
- Utilize your organization’s name and logo on our website.
- Request that a Peterson logo be listed on your organization’s web site, social media channels and any printed materials as a sponsor.
Please make sure to submit your application at least 60 days prior to the need for funds or equipment.
Peterson Trucks has now prepared several exclusive offerings that are only available to charitable organizations.
Some of the organizations we've helped:
- City of Martinez - in partnership with TLC for Kids Sports
- Miracle League of the North Bay
- City of Martinez – in partnership with TLC for Kids Sports
- National Breast Cancer Foundation
- Susan G Komen Foundation
- Foundation for Parkinson Research
- Semper Fi Fund
- Combat Vets Association
- The Salvation Army
- Goodwill Industries of the Greater East Bay
- Oakland Zoo
- Future Farmers of America
- Portland Dozer Days
- Oakland Zoo – Equipment donations and volunteer efforts
- Salvation Army – Room renovation
- Stepping Stones – Volunteer efforts with garden clean up
- American Red Cross Blood Drive – 71 pints of blood donated
- Susan G. Komen Race For The Cure – volunteer event at both the San Leandro & Portland locations
- Maggiora &Amp; Ghilloti Project – Generator donation
- Alameda County Food Bank Drive– food donated by Peterson employees & family
- Thanksgiving Turkey Donations – 273 turkeys/265 pies donated to needy families from Peterson folks
- Holiday Toy Drive – 450 toys collected benefitting Toys for Tots and the Davis Resource Center
- North Bend Senior Center – Monetary donation
- Nicole Mattson Memorial Athletic Scholarship – Monetary donation
- Albany Public School Foundation – Monetary donation
- San Leandro Education Foundation – Generator donation
- American Red Cross Lake County Fire – Monetary donation
- Salvation Army, Garden Center Steer – Back-to-school monetary donation
- Portland Dozer Days – Volunteer efforts & Monetary donations